Omnitron Technologies, incorporated in 1985, originally provided custom designed electronic equipment for the Australian
and overseas Film and Television industry. The business later expanded to include robotics, industrial automation, embedded systems
and other specialised engineering solutions to a wide range of industries.
Past and current clients include private and public
Australian and overseas companies, government organizations, defense industries, universities, research groups, not-for-profit
organizations and individuals wanting something unique.
The level of excellence of our work has been acknowledged by many of our customers
via testimonials, professional engineering and industry awards, and "word of mouth" recommendations.
Omnitron Technologies is a small privately owned Australian company with modest facilities but with extensive resources. We
are passionate about electronic design and the level of commitment to excellence and quality is paramount to our mission.
proficient in the latest technologies and use the latest computer software tools, equipment, assembly and production techniques.
Over the years, we have attended numerous courses, industry forums, symposiums and trade shows, design courses and workshops
to update and further our knowledge in subjects such as RF and Microwave PCB design, High Density Interconnects, Acceptability and
QA, FPGA Optimisation, EMC, Motion Control technologies, New Product Development, Electromagnetic and GPR surveying to name
We are very much "hands on" in pursuit of excellence: Although we use the latest in design and simulation software technologies,
we also believe in running real world analytical experiments, delving into the theoretical and practical aspect of physics, chemistry
and other sciences, building prototypes, field testing new devices, researching and improving on designs.
VME-Bus 8 channel Motion Control Driver circa 1986
- Voice recognition system for mobile car telephone.
- Air-Sea rescue helicopter flight simulator & training system.
- Security and identification radio data telemetry system.
- Outside Broadcast multi-channel digital audio system & interface
for radio link.
- Electronic gas regulator and ignition controller for simulated cannon/rifle/machine gun fire. Used for
theme park, TV and theatre release movies.
- Bank teller queuing system with digitised voice and teller number display and annunciator.
- Multi-node radio control link for speed control of petrol engines using patented control device.
- Multi-axis digital servo remote
controlled Film/TV camera head system.
- Identification tag and data logger transponder (for large scale production 500K+ units).
- UAV avionics sub-system production including bench testing.
- Multi-channel motion control animation/rotoscoping/motion capture
- Various Mine-site instruments including: Geophone Amplifier, Intelligent Muckpile monitor, VoD monitor.
- Various Geotechnical and processing instruments including: TEM/IP transmitter, X-ray mineral sorting machine, sub-surface
EM transmitter, carbon monoxide gas sensing alarm.
- High current telecommunications power rectifier and distribution system.
Robot projects including: Autonomous Mobile Robot, animal modelled walking & talking robot, robotic arm manipulator, robotic
controller platform unit.
- Practical and Special Effect props and sets for over a dozen feature films and TV productions.
(in-situ) animal monitoring devices, medical process monitoring instruments.
- Promotional active display for new supermarket product.
© Copyright 2021 Omnitron Technologies Pty. Ltd. Victoria, Australia. All Rights Reserved.