Omnitron Technologies provide solutions to your needs, most accomplished in-house (except where volume production is required):
- System and product design.
- Research, logistical assessment and feasibility studies.
- Part evaluation and procurement.
capture and editing (including CAD library development).
- System, circuit simulation and analysis (including Spice, fault analysis,
RF/microwave and LF electromagnetics).
- Embedded design, microprocessor/microcontroller development, inc DSP, FPGA, EPLD design
and development & debugging.
- PCB layout/design (IPC Certified).
- Mechanical CAD, panel and decal design.
metalwork and machining.
- Surface Mount Technology prototype and short run assembly (extensive selection of components stocked).
- EMC pre-compliance simulation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Bench and field testing, engineering evaluation and analysis.
and liaising with external contractors for volume production requirements.
- System commissioning.
- Technical documentation.
support in all aspects.
Experience in a broad spectrum of electronic fields:
Analogue circuits and systems – micro-power &
Digital circuits and systems – low speed through to multi-GHz switching.
Industrial systems, instrumentation, signal processing,
measurement & control.
Motion Control and Robotics - servo systems, actuators, motor drivers.
Radio Communications - Telemetry,
LF and HF RFID & remote control.
Video, Cinematographic and Theatrical Systems.
Power supplies, control and measurement circuits
Projects with unusual applications or uniquely demanding specifications.
Design and manufacture of specialised equipment
and products tailored to YOUR requirements.
Specialized areas and products:
- Geotechnical & environmental monitoring instruments.
- Mine-site monitoring and processing systems, through earth sub-surface transmitters and receivers.
- Film &
Television camera and SFX equipment.
© Copyright 2016 Omnitron Technologies Pty. Ltd. Victoria, Australia. All Rights Reserved.
By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward.